Debitum Network (CURRENCY:DEB) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last seven days, Debitum Network has traded 12.2% higher against the US dollar. Debitum Network has a market cap of $15.68 million and $53,900.00 worth of Debitum Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Debitum Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0828 or 0.00000944 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015856 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152601 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00252378 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $645.23 or 0.10352732 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011789 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Debitum Network Token Profile
Debitum Network was first traded on October 26th, 2017. Debitum Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,282,333 tokens. Debitum Network’s official message board is blog.debitum.network. Debitum Network’s official website is debitum.network. Debitum Network’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Debitum Network is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Debitum Network Token Trading
Debitum Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Debitum Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.