DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. DECENT has a total market cap of $8.28 million and $407,498.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DECENT has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. One DECENT coin can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00002581 BTC on popular exchanges including BCEX, LBank, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00048665 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00028119 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001793 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015222 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003931 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008065 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
DECENT uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 10th, 2016. DECENT’s total supply is 73,197,775 coins and its circulating supply is 51,306,089 coins. The Reddit community for DECENT is /r/decentplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DECENT’s official Twitter account is @DECENTplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. DECENT’s official website is decent.ch.
DECENT Coin Trading
DECENT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DECENT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DECENT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DECENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.