Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $274,893.00 and approximately $324.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000105 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 99.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
Deutsche eMark (CRYPTO:DEM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.