DigitalPrice (CURRENCY:DP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. DigitalPrice has a market cap of $342,435.00 and $801.00 worth of DigitalPrice was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DigitalPrice has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. One DigitalPrice coin can currently be bought for $0.0173 or 0.00000277 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013122 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
DigitalPrice (CRYPTO:DP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 21st, 2016. DigitalPrice’s total supply is 27,280,675 coins and its circulating supply is 19,780,674 coins. The Reddit community for DigitalPrice is /r/DigitalPriceOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalPrice’s official Twitter account is @DigitalPriceOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigitalPrice’s official website is digitalprice.org.
DigitalPrice Coin Trading
DigitalPrice can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalPrice directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalPrice should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalPrice using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalPrice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalPrice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.