DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. DigixDAO has a market cap of $74.37 million and $3.08 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigixDAO token can currently be bought for approximately $37.19 or 0.00596446 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Liqui, AirSwap and Livecoin. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019989 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00049165 BTC.
DGD uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on April 28th, 2016. DigixDAO’s total supply is 2,000,000 tokens. DigixDAO’s official Twitter account is @DigixGlobal. The official website for DigixDAO is digix.global. The Reddit community for DigixDAO is /r/digix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DigixDAO is medium.com/@digix.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, IDEX, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Bitbns, Liqui, Huobi, AirSwap, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, Livecoin, BigONE and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.