Dignity (CURRENCY:DIG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Dignity has a market cap of $17.37 million and approximately $68,513.00 worth of Dignity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dignity token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0332 or 0.00000530 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and CoinExchange. In the last week, Dignity has traded down 29.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00253764 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.13 or 0.10486075 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dignity’s genesis date was February 20th, 2018. Dignity’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 523,036,421 tokens. Dignity’s official Twitter account is @cryptobontix. Dignity’s official website is cryptobontix.com.
Buying and Selling Dignity
Dignity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dignity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dignity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dignity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dignity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dignity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.