Dreamcoin (CURRENCY:DRM) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last week, Dreamcoin has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dreamcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0196 or 0.00000297 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and YoBit. Dreamcoin has a total market cap of $49,021.00 and $0.00 worth of Dreamcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sterlingcoin (SLG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Dreamcoin (CRYPTO:DRM) is a coin. Dreamcoin’s total supply is 2,498,185 coins. Dreamcoin’s official Twitter account is @Dream_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dreamcoin’s official website is dreamcoin.fi.
Buying and Selling Dreamcoin
Dreamcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dreamcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dreamcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dreamcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dreamcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dreamcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.