Dutch Coin (CURRENCY:DUTCH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Dutch Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Dutch Coin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $13.00 worth of Dutch Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dutch Coin has traded 52.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008313 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019807 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00270278 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Dutch Coin
Dutch Coin (CRYPTO:DUTCH) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 18th, 2017. Dutch Coin’s official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18157.0. Dutch Coin’s official Twitter account is @Dutch_coin. The official website for Dutch Coin is www.dutchcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Dutch Coin
Dutch Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dutch Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dutch Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dutch Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dutch Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dutch Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.