EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded up 29% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, EDRCoin has traded up 1.2% against the dollar. EDRCoin has a market capitalization of $236,150.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDRCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0848 or 0.00001355 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004379 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin Coin Profile
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,612,680 coins and its circulating supply is 2,785,676 coins. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash.
Buying and Selling EDRCoin
EDRCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDRCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.