Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded up 26.9% against the U.S. dollar. Einsteinium has a total market cap of $19.74 million and approximately $656,686.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for about $0.0907 or 0.00001456 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.45 or 0.00858204 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002817 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020974 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003343 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000935 BTC.
EMC2 is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 217,724,725 coins. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.