Elliot Coin (CURRENCY:ELLI) traded 29% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 13th. Elliot Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and $6,569.00 worth of Elliot Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elliot Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0047 or 0.00000075 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. During the last week, Elliot Coin has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $161.33 or 0.02576828 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $38.18 or 0.00612105 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00027309 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017697 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021796 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017624 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009008 BTC.
Elliot Coin Profile
ELLI is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 31st, 2018. Elliot Coin’s total supply is 13,165,895 coins. Elliot Coin’s official website is elliotproject.org. Elliot Coin’s official Twitter account is @CoinElliot.
Elliot Coin Coin Trading
Elliot Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elliot Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elliot Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elliot Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elliot Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elliot Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.