Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One Emercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.94 or 0.00015114 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Crex24 and Upbit. During the last week, Emercoin has traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar. Emercoin has a market cap of $39.70 million and $337,619.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003667 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
Emercoin (CRYPTO:EMC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 42,118,422 coins. The official message board for Emercoin is emercointalk.org. The official website for Emercoin is emercoin.com. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Livecoin, Bittrex, xBTCe and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.