Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Emphy has traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Emphy has a market cap of $173,084.00 and approximately $875.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emphy token can now be bought for about $0.0219 or 0.00000352 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.32 or 0.00856828 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002836 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001446 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011400 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00021038 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001460 BTC.
Emphy is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,899,788 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Emphy is emphy.io.
Emphy Token Trading
Emphy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.