Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Enigma token can now be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00008950 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC, AirSwap and Kyber Network. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $41.71 million and $1.03 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Enigma has traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $157.73 or 0.02532795 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002266 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
ENG is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Huobi, Liqui, Upbit, ABCC, AirSwap, Kyber Network, Hotbit, Tidex, Mercatox, GOPAX, Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.