Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $36.77 million and approximately $841,506.00 worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded 7.3% lower against the US dollar. One Enjin Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0483 or 0.00000772 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Kyber Network, Bancor Network and AirSwap.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006693 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015869 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00252376 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.32 or 0.10482407 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,158,535 tokens. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Kucoin, Liqui, Bittrex, Tidex, Binance, HitBTC, Kyber Network, IDEX, Bancor Network, Cobinhood, COSS, OKEx, AirSwap, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Coinrail. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.