ENTCash (CURRENCY:ENT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. During the last week, ENTCash has traded flat against the dollar. ENTCash has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ENTCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ENTCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0249 or 0.00000273 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.54 or 0.02537855 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008864 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
ENTCash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. ENTCash’s total supply is 600,000,000 coins. ENTCash’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ENTCash is entcash.com.
Buying and Selling ENTCash
ENTCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ENTCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ENTCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ENTCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ENTCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ENTCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.