Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Everus token can now be purchased for $0.0184 or 0.00000294 BTC on popular exchanges including Kuna, Cryptopia and C-CEX. Everus has a total market capitalization of $9.59 million and approximately $769.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Everus has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $647.20 or 0.10331925 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everus’ genesis date was September 6th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 520,513,130 tokens. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Everus is media.everus.org. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everus’ official website is everus.org.
Buying and Selling Everus
Everus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.