FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 13th. One FansTime token can now be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HADAX and Bit-Z. FansTime has a total market capitalization of $5.12 million and approximately $52,992.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, FansTime has traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015855 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152476 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00252633 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $642.38 or 0.10313567 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011611 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here. FansTime’s official website is fanstime.org.
FansTime Token Trading
FansTime can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, Gate.io and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FansTime should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.