FlappyCoin (CURRENCY:FLAP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, FlappyCoin has traded 92.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FlappyCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. FlappyCoin has a market cap of $542,363.00 and $0.00 worth of FlappyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.41 or 0.00858176 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001445 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021493 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011439 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001442 BTC.
FlappyCoin (FLAP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 14th, 2014. FlappyCoin’s total supply is 115,930,905,882 coins. FlappyCoin’s official Twitter account is @RealFlappyCoin. The official website for FlappyCoin is flappycoins.wordpress.com. The Reddit community for FlappyCoin is /r/flappycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FlappyCoin Coin Trading
FlappyCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlappyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FlappyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlappyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlappyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlappyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.