FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One FLO coin can now be bought for about $0.0229 or 0.00000367 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Trade By Trade. FLO has a total market cap of $3.37 million and $14,858.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, FLO has traded 16.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002858 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007454 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded down 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000750 BTC.
FLO (CRYPTO:FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 147,259,214 coins. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.