FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. FlutterCoin has a market cap of $489,379.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FlutterCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, FlutterCoin has traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00055992 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025601 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
FLT is a PoS/PoW/PoT coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. The official website for FlutterCoin is www.fluttercoin.me. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FlutterCoin
FlutterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlutterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlutterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.