FuturoCoin (CURRENCY:FTO) traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. One FuturoCoin coin can now be bought for about $10.61 or 0.00169472 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, BitBay, Coinbe and YoBit. FuturoCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $278,730.00 worth of FuturoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, FuturoCoin has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00033138 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded 44.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded down 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014533 BTC.
FuturoCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 5th, 2018. FuturoCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins. FuturoCoin’s official Twitter account is @FuturoCoinFTO and its Facebook page is accessible here. FuturoCoin’s official website is futurocoin.com.
FuturoCoin Coin Trading
FuturoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, YoBit, Coindeal and Coinbe. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuturoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuturoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FuturoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuturoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuturoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.