Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Gifto has a market capitalization of $34.47 million and $18.69 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0648 or 0.00001042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX, Kryptono, OKEx and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 5.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006642 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00152177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00251715 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.45 or 0.10465151 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011796 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Gifto Token Profile
Gifto was first traded on December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 531,819,169 tokens. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io.
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Kryptono, Bithumb, Kyber Network, Cobinhood, Upbit, OKEx, Allbit, CPDAX, Bancor Network, BiteBTC, CoinTiger, Binance, Coinnest and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.