GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00006544 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, IDEX, Bancor Network and YoBit. GoldMint has a market capitalization of $784,340.00 and approximately $22,127.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GoldMint has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00152555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00252083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $653.46 or 0.10492920 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011733 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
GoldMint’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldMint should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.