GoldPieces (CURRENCY:GP) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. One GoldPieces coin can now be bought for about $0.0256 or 0.00000409 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. GoldPieces has a total market cap of $31,285.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GoldPieces was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, GoldPieces has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.27 or 0.02540827 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008804 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004398 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
GoldPieces (CRYPTO:GP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 6th, 2015. GoldPieces’ total supply is 1,220,161 coins. The official website for GoldPieces is goldpieces.net. GoldPieces’ official Twitter account is @Gold_Pieces and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldPieces Coin Trading
GoldPieces can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldPieces directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldPieces should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldPieces using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldPieces Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldPieces and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.