GPU Coin (CURRENCY:GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 13th. Over the last seven days, GPU Coin has traded 19.1% lower against the dollar. One GPU Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. GPU Coin has a total market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 46.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00001308 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 51.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000201 BTC.
GPU Coin Coin Profile
GPU Coin (CRYPTO:GPU) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 16th, 2016. GPU Coin’s total supply is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. GPU Coin’s official Twitter account is @GPU_coin. GPU Coin’s official website is nullex.io. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is /r/NulleX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GPU Coin Coin Trading
GPU Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GPU Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GPU Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GPU Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.