Graphcoin (CURRENCY:GRPH) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Graphcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000218 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Graphcoin has a total market capitalization of $67,829.00 and approximately $139.00 worth of Graphcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Graphcoin has traded up 31.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ZEST (ZEST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009035 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00070022 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 30.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 41.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000817 BTC.
Graphcoin Coin Profile
Graphcoin (CRYPTO:GRPH) is a coin. Graphcoin’s total supply is 9,630,617 coins and its circulating supply is 4,973,919 coins. The official website for Graphcoin is graphcoin.net. The Reddit community for Graphcoin is /r/graphcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Graphcoin’s official Twitter account is @GRPHcoin.
Graphcoin Coin Trading
Graphcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Graphcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Graphcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Graphcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Graphcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Graphcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.