Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded up 10.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Happycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.29 or 0.00004568 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and CoinExchange. Happycoin has a total market cap of $4.65 million and approximately $8,771.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Happycoin has traded 10.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $158.51 or 0.02532665 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008850 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002265 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
Happycoin (HPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 16,249,319 coins. Happycoin’s official website is happycointech.org. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Happycoin
Happycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Happycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Happycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.