HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. One HashCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and BCEX. Over the last seven days, HashCoin has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. HashCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $10,071.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HashCoin Token Profile
HashCoin launched on April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for HashCoin is www.hashfuture.io. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HashCoin
HashCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HashCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HashCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.