HitChain (CURRENCY:HIT) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. One HitChain token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, OKEx, Huobi and Gate.io. HitChain has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $212,089.00 worth of HitChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, HitChain has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000260 BTC.
HitChain (HIT) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 27th, 2018. HitChain’s total supply is 102,400,000,000 tokens. The official website for HitChain is hitchain.org/index.html. HitChain’s official Twitter account is @Hit_Chain. The official message board for HitChain is hitchain.org/topic.html.
Buying and Selling HitChain
HitChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HitChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HitChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HitChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HitChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HitChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.