Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. During the last seven days, Hydro has traded 11.4% lower against the dollar. One Hydro token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000063 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, Upbit, DEx.top and Fatbtc. Hydro has a total market capitalization of $11.52 million and $674,856.00 worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00151911 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00252357 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.57 or 0.10348178 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011692 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hydro’s genesis date was March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,924,034,340 tokens. Hydro’s official website is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hydro’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi.
Buying and Selling Hydro
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bittrex, Upbit, BitMart, IDAX, Fatbtc, DEx.top, Token Store, IDEX, Mercatox and CoinEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hydro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.