Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Impact coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Impact has a market cap of $62,124.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Impact has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013562 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003694 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Impact is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,340,047 coins. Impact’s official website is www.impact-coin.org. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX.
Impact Coin Trading
Impact can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impact should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Impact using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.