indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. During the last week, indaHash has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar. indaHash has a market cap of $2.40 million and $29,865.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One indaHash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000096 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, IDEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251758 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $656.42 or 0.10479980 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
indaHash’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. indaHash’s official website is indahash.com. The official message board for indaHash is medium.com/@indahash.
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Exrates, IDEX, Tidex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.