IoT Chain (CURRENCY:ITC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. IoT Chain has a total market cap of $14.37 million and approximately $928,681.00 worth of IoT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IoT Chain token can now be bought for $0.23 or 0.00003672 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Bibox, OKEx and Huobi. During the last week, IoT Chain has traded down 16.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006643 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007943 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00251306 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $642.61 or 0.10282548 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011737 BTC.
About IoT Chain
IoT Chain is a token. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. IoT Chain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,617,239 tokens. The Reddit community for IoT Chain is /r/itcofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for IoT Chain is iotchain.io. IoT Chain’s official Twitter account is @IoT_Chain.
IoT Chain Token Trading
IoT Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IoT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IoT Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IoT Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IoT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IoT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.