Jury.Online Token (CURRENCY:JOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Jury.Online Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0473 or 0.00000760 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Jury.Online Token has a total market cap of $425,799.00 and $2,838.00 worth of Jury.Online Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Jury.Online Token has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Jury.Online Token Token Profile
Jury.Online Token’s total supply is 18,601,984 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,004,909 tokens. Jury.Online Token’s official website is jury.online. Jury.Online Token’s official message board is medium.com/@Jury.Online.
Jury.Online Token Token Trading
Jury.Online Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jury.Online Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jury.Online Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jury.Online Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jury.Online Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jury.Online Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.