KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. KekCoin has a total market cap of $610,530.00 and $213.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KekCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0570 or 0.00000910 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, KekCoin has traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00048914 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00028578 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00055580 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001577 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015367 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003884 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.77 or 0.01944735 BTC.
KEK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
KekCoin Coin Trading
KekCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KekCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.