Kronecoin (CURRENCY:KRONE) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last seven days, Kronecoin has traded 15.6% higher against the US dollar. Kronecoin has a market capitalization of $14,515.00 and $73.00 worth of Kronecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kronecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.41 or 0.00858176 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002821 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001445 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021493 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011439 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003456 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001442 BTC.
Kronecoin Coin Profile
Kronecoin (KRONE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 6th, 2017. Kronecoin’s total supply is 9,327,987 coins. Kronecoin’s official Twitter account is @Kronecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kronecoin is www.kronecoin.org.
Kronecoin Coin Trading
Kronecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kronecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kronecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kronecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kronecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kronecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.