Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Kryll has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. One Kryll token can now be purchased for about $0.0849 or 0.00001364 BTC on exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. Kryll has a total market cap of $956,119.00 and $57,771.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011668 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Kryll’s genesis date was April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,267,530 tokens. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io. The official message board for Kryll is medium.com/@kryll_io. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kryll Token Trading
Kryll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kryll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.