Kubera Coin (CURRENCY:KBR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Kubera Coin has a total market cap of $136,204.00 and approximately $7,565.00 worth of Kubera Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Kubera Coin has traded down 41.9% against the dollar. One Kubera Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006727 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003457 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00151875 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00252765 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $655.60 or 0.10522453 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011714 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Kubera Coin Profile
Kubera Coin’s total supply is 1,162,102,077 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,423,294 tokens. Kubera Coin’s official Twitter account is @teamkubera. The official website for Kubera Coin is kuberacoin.com.
Buying and Selling Kubera Coin
Kubera Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kubera Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kubera Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kubera Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kubera Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kubera Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.