Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00005741 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Neraex, IDEX, Tidex and Bithumb. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded down 7.1% against the US dollar. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $48.16 million and approximately $1.48 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00253769 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $655.37 or 0.10478455 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011829 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Kyber Network
Kyber Network’s total supply is 215,625,349 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,132,697 tokens. Kyber Network’s official website is kyber.network. Kyber Network’s official Twitter account is @kybernetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Kyber Network is /r/kybernetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Coinnest, COSS, DEx.top, Poloniex, Huobi, Livecoin, Ethfinex, OTCBTC, GOPAX, Mercatox, Neraex, ABCC, Cryptopia, OKEx, Gate.io, Coinone, Liqui, DragonEX, Binance, TDAX, Kucoin, CoinExchange, Zebpay, Tidex, Coinrail, Kyber Network, AirSwap, CPDAX, IDEX and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.