Lampix (CURRENCY:PIX) traded down 8.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Lampix token can now be purchased for about $0.0124 or 0.00000199 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z, COSS and IDEX. Lampix has a total market capitalization of $1.68 million and approximately $4,025.00 worth of Lampix was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Lampix has traded up 45.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lampix Token Profile
Lampix’s total supply is 327,154,880 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,322,017 tokens. The Reddit community for Lampix is /r/Lampix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lampix’s official Twitter account is @lampix_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lampix is www.lampix.co.
Buying and Selling Lampix
Lampix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, HitBTC, OTCBTC, CoinExchange, BigONE, Gatecoin, Bit-Z and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lampix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lampix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lampix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lampix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lampix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.