Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0250 or 0.00000400 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, Mercatox and Exrates. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $14.77 million and $96,089.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.67 or 0.01849333 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013139 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004377 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000667 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 590,390,207 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, HitBTC, Mercatox, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.