Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $145,141.00 and approximately $1,030.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 43.8% higher against the dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be bought for about $0.0741 or 0.00001184 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00058450 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22,005.32 or 3.51470722 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006636 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Profile
Litecoin Plus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 1,957,949 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.