Litecred (CURRENCY:LTCR) traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last week, Litecred has traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Litecred coin can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Litecred has a market capitalization of $22,692.00 and $8.00 worth of Litecred was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $158.35 or 0.02543498 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.77 or 0.00606611 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027403 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017813 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021821 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00017476 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008301 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008926 BTC.
Litecred Coin Profile
Litecred is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 16th, 2016. Litecred’s total supply is 30,227,750 coins. Litecred’s official Twitter account is @litecredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Litecred
Litecred can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.