Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Lunyr has a market capitalization of $8.82 million and $899,877.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for approximately $3.84 or 0.00061350 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Binance and BiteBTC. During the last week, Lunyr has traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006642 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00152177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00251715 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $654.45 or 0.10465151 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011796 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lunyr’s launch date was March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BiteBTC, Gate.io, YoBit, Bittrex, Binance, Liqui, Upbit, Huobi and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.