Madcoin (CURRENCY:MDC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Madcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0313 or 0.00000407 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Madcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Madcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Madcoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008332 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020073 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.03 or 0.00272097 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Madcoin (CRYPTO:MDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2014. Madcoin’s total supply is 10,004,820 coins. The official website for Madcoin is madcoin.life. Madcoin’s official Twitter account is @MDCTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Madcoin Coin Trading
Madcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Madcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Madcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Madcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Madcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Madcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.