Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last week, Maker has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Maker token can now be purchased for approximately $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, DDEX, Ethfinex and OasisDEX. Maker has a market capitalization of $476.25 million and $282,760.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000523 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, DDEX, OasisDEX, Ethfinex, Gate.io, Radar Relay, OKEx, DragonEX, BitMart, HitBTC, GOPAX, AirSwap and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.