MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. During the last week, MEET.ONE has traded down 13% against the U.S. dollar. One MEET.ONE token can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, BigONE and DragonEX. MEET.ONE has a total market cap of $0.00 and $547.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015812 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00252429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.66 or 0.10277033 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011712 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 7,500,000,000 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official message board is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. MEET.ONE’s official website is meet.one. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne.
Buying and Selling MEET.ONE
MEET.ONE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gate.io and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.