Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One Metal token can currently be bought for approximately $0.68 or 0.00010866 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kyber Network, Binance and Upbit. During the last seven days, Metal has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar. Metal has a market capitalization of $20.90 million and $2.81 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015868 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252470 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019857 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $654.27 or 0.10473263 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00048990 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 30,795,525 tokens. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Upbit and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.