MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One MIB Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0459 or 0.00000732 BTC on exchanges including Coinsuper, CoinBene and IDCM. In the last week, MIB Coin has traded down 2.7% against the dollar. MIB Coin has a market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $3,653.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008871 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000252 BTC.
About MIB Coin
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,015,612 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.